Stampendous Cling Jumbo Hollyhocks Set (discontinued, but you may find it at your local craft store)
Craft Tri-fold Pocket Invite
Iridescent Lavender and Ivory Card stock
Ribbon and twine
Swirly paper clip
For Craft Tri-fold Pocket Invite:
1. Stamp Hollyhock’s Border Or Elegant Borders on interior left side of pocket invite with VersaMark Ink.
2. Coat with Crystal Embossing Powder. Heat to set.
3. Cut border stamp in half and place back on handle with halves reversed, so the large curls are butted up to each other.
4. Stamp in purple ink on exterior flap of invite.
5. Coat with Crystal Embossing Powder.
6. Tap off excess and heat to set.
7. Sponge purple ink along edge of flap.
For Hydrangea panel:
1. Stamp Hydrangea with VersaMark Ink on Ivory torn panel.
2. Coat with Vintage Lilac Tinsel.
3. Tap off excess and heat to set.
4. Apply colored chalk to hydrangea with sponge.
5. Print invitation on vellum torn slightly small than Hydrangea panel.
6. Clip vellum to Hydrangea panel, then onto center of tri-fold invite with swirled paper clip, embellished with ribbon and twine.
7. Print Directions and RSVP on appropriate sized ivory card stock.
8. Back with Iridescent lavender card stock.