Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Spectrum Noir Markers
Chalk by Pebbles
Cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Ribbon by May Arts
Mini Brads by Recollections
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Create a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ top folding green card.
2. Stamp images on various sized white panels and color with markers.
3. Apply different color chalks around the edges of each of the stamped panels.
4. Adhere panels to a blue panel of card stock.
5. install three orange and three yellow brads.
6. Tie ribbon around panel.
7. Adhere panel to card.
8. Stamp hat and gifts on a white scrap and color with markers.
9. Cut out gifts and hat and adhere to card with pop dots.