Cream, Tan, Dark Purple Cardstock
Copic Markers (RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99, E53, E35, E57, T1, T3, T5, E41, E42, E43, E50, E51, E21)
Torn Book Page
- Card size is 6×6
- Ink edges of pattern paper and book paper with brown
- Apply first layer card base (tan card stock) over second layer (dark purple)
- Trim pattern paper 5×5 square each with mat ¼” larger.
- Tear book page matted with tan card stock. Flourish stamp in purple ink (Flourish used is from the
Trim 2 nesting mat pieces to image with foam pop up squares) and attach to card .
- Attach cheese cloth behind image
- Sprinkle and heat Shabby White embossing enamel and Aged Gold embossing enamel on each layer
- Flower was made from book pages and airbrushed with copic markers. Leaves were cut from cheese cloth and died with Copic markers.