R175 Leaf Background
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Ivory, Red, Gold & Green Cardstock
Copic Markers – YR23, YR24, YR27, E07, YG93, YG97, E42, E43, E44
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp R175 Leaf Background with Memento Ink. Use copic friendly paper.
2. Color leaves with Copic Markers.
a. YR23, YR24, YR27, E07, YG93, YG95 AND YG97
3. Color background with Copic Markers.
a. E42, E43, and E44
4. Trim dark green cardstock 5 ½” x 8 ½”. Fold in half to create card base.
5. Trim image to printed edge. Trim red, gold and ivory card stock to build a mat for the image. Attach with foam pop up squares. Attach to card base.
6. Stamp words on ivory cardstock and mat with red panel.
7. Adhere to card front.