DCS5068 Leaves Die Set
EJS01 Spoonful Silver Embossing Plus Kit
EJS03 Spoonful Midnight Embossing Plus Kit
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Black Glimmer Mist
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die cut a variety of leaves from white cardstock.
- With Versamark ink up leaf.
- Cover leaf with Embossing Plus.
- Hold leaf with craft tweezers. (Or anything else that allows you to heat the leaf from underneath with the heat gun)
- Repeat for all leaves alternating between silver and midnight embossing kits.
- Glimmer mist tulle with black glimmer mist. Let dry.
- Mix water with glue. Roll tulle in watery glue mixture and sprinkle with Mica mixture.
- Cut Frame for the wreath backing from sturdy cardboard or purchase metal frame wreath.
- Attach leaves to frame using pop dots or hot glue gun.
- Wrap tulle around wreath and tie bow on front.
- Tie black bow from black silk ribbon and attach to middle of tulle bow.