White Cardstock by Mohawk
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink by Tsukineko
Corner Rounder Punch
Indian Ink Black Pen and Pencil
Foam Adhesive Dots
1. Use green cardstock for the card base and round bottom corners of card. Add a pink square of cardstock with two corners torn away.
2. Stamp three Lil Joker Print images in a row on white cardstock with the Medium Rectangle Acrylic Handle. Round the corners of the image panel.
3. Add a border with a black pen and c-thru ruler. Color stamped images.
4. Add Crystal embossing powder by coloring with the Versa Marker Watermark Pen inside the border for a glittery background to the three Lil Joker images. Before heating the embossing powder sprinkle the Silver Halo Glitter Mix over the top. Heat from the back side of the image. Add to the card base centered on the pink cardstock.
5. Stamp the sentiment with black ink and quickly emboss with Detail Gold embossing powder on white cardstock. Carefully pencil a banner around image and then trace with black ink pen.
6. Cut out sentiment and add to card base with foam adhesive dots.