Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink by Tsukineko
Spectrum Noir Markers by Crafters Companion
Bezel Frame by Bezel Frame
Beads by Blue Moon
Beads by Bead Gallery
Jewelry Resin by Enviro-tex
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Quick Dry Adhesive by Scotch
1. Stamp joker image on a white panel and trim to fit bezel
2. Color image with markers
3. Glue image panel inside bezel and cover with two coats of glue
4. When dry sprinkle aged wine embossing enamel in the lower left corner and heat to melt
5. Adhere purple glass glitter in upper right corner with Glossy Accents
6. Mix Resin and pour into bezel.
7. Allow to dry at least 24 hours.
8. Add additional glass glitter to the outer edges of the bezel with glossy accents and allow to dry