Graphic 45 “On the Boardwalk” patterned paper
Tsukineko Vintage Sepia Versafine ink
Sand Memento Ink by Tsukineko
double sided foam adhesive
1. Cut and fold ivory cardstock to create 5 ½ X 4 ¼” card, and patterned paper to create 5 X 3 ¾” card. Distress around edges with brown ink.
2. Stamp music score images repeatedly over front of ivory card.
3. Stamp Spring Greeting and Timeless Tag on patterned paper card. Mask off edges of tag, and stamp Lone Bird image.
4. Using craft knife, cut around top edge of tag and bottom left corner. Distress with ink. Roll bottom corner of tag in.
5. Stamp bottle cap image from Timeless Tags set with brown ink on ivory cardstock. Stamp symbol from Vintage Piano using black ink. Cut or punch out, distress around edges, and adhere to patterned paper card.
6. Tear left corner of patterned card, adhere over top of ivory card.
7. Stamp gingham tie from Timeless Tags with brown ink. Cut out and adhere to top of tag.