Bazzill Basics Card stock: Bermuda Blue, White card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Blue Silk Ribbon
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Glue
1. Stamp mermaid on white card stock.
2. color with Copic Markers.
3. apply small amount of adhesive to Mermaid’s tail, starting at the top, and carefully place Mica Flakes alternating between dark and light. Make sure and overlap the flakes to give the appearance of scales.
4. Sponge edges, and color interior of space, then mount on blue card stock.
5. Color white card stock to give sprayed watery effect.
6. Scrunch ribbon at the bottom, adhering as you go, full width of card.
7. Add Glitter around card as desired.
8. Insert Mermaid panel under ribbon and secure.