Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Tim Holtz® Mustard Seed & Peeled Paint Distress Ink by Ranger®
Patterned Paper by American Crafts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Make a green card base.
- Layer white beneath a layer of Garden Café Patterned paper by American Crafts which was a light blue color with this great white embossed pattern.
- Add Mustard Seed and Peeled Paint inks to the patterned paper. The white resists, leaving a great background for this fanciful mermaid that more closely matched the colors used.
- Stamp the Mermaid on whitie card stock and color with Copic Markers.
- Draw a base for the Mermaid with a Copic Multiliner pen.
- Add glitter, gold glitter glass and some of the Sage Fragments to the base.
- Add lots of texture with Fine Crystal Snow, Champagne Glass Glitter and the Sage colored Fragments.
- For a final touch, add a few self-adhesive pearls, jute twine , jute netting, and three pearl brads.