R176 Mirror Mirror
FRC03 Chiffon Color Fragments
FRC09 Purple Color Fragments
FREG024 Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
FREG022 Deep Impression Chunky Black Embossing Enamel
FRM02 Gilded Mica Fragments
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
FX72 Clip Tool
Orange, Purple, & Green Ink
Gold Encore Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Glossy White Cardstock
Gear & Wire Embellishments
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- On a panel of white, glossy cardstock dab lightly with gold Encore Ink.
- With a sponge applicator apply orange, purple and green alcohol inks to sections of white cardstock. Allow to react with gold ink to produce marbled effect. Allow to dry thoroughly
- With VersaMark Ink and Chunky Black Embossing Enamel emboss Mirror Mirror stamp on marbled cardstock.
- Trim to size of stamped image.
- Using clip tool, hold panel steady and sprinkle Aged Gold embossing enamel on panel. Heat from underneath to set.
- Layer panel on larger black panel and wrap with wire and gears.
- Use embossing folder to shape purple panel and layer on to black panel. Using clip tool apply Aged Gold Embossing Enamel as before.
- Repeat with orange panel.
- Layer all three panels on a yellow square panel backed by a black panel as shown in photo.
- Sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel on areas of back panel and heat from underneath.
- In upper left corner of witch panel apply adhesive extending off edge well on to other panels.
- Apply various other elements to wet adhesive as shown and allow to dry.