Lime Pastel Fluid Chalk by Color Box
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Spectrum Noir Markers
Paper Mache Box
Oval Dye by Spellbinders
Fast Finish Decoupage by Beacon Adhesives
1. Lacy Background on the sides and lid of paper mache box with lime pastel chalk ink.
2. Stamp Nasturium image on a white die cut oval panel and color with markers.
3. Stamp lacy background on the image panel with lime pastel ink.
4. Adhere image oval to the box with Fast Finish Decoupage.
5. Stamp Nasturium on.
6. Round the petals of the flowers and then adhere to top of box.
7. Paint fast finish decoupage on the flowers and sprinkle them with glitter.