SSC1166 Air Travel Perfectly Clear Stamps
R163 Old World Map
EP218 Sapphire PEARLustre™ Embossing Powder
FREG029 Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
EP219 Amethys PEARLustre™ Embossing Powder
FRG13C Royal Blue Glass Glitter
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Adirondack Denim Dye Ink by Ranger
Kraft Cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Blue Cardstock by The Paper Studio
Chalk by Pebbles Inc
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Create a top folding 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card out of Kraft Cardstock.
2. Sponge edges of card with blue dye ink .
3. Adhere a blue panel of cardstock to the card base.
4. Spray coffee/water mixture on a panel of a 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ Kraft panel and allow to dry.
5. Stamp map image randomly off the edges of the panel with VersaMark ink.
6. With finger, rub green chalk across the stamped edges so the image appears.
7. Stamp navigateur image with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Amethyst EP.
8. Stamp small stamps from Air Travel set with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Saphire and Periwinkle EP.
9. Sponge Denim ink around the edges of the panel.
10. Adhere panel to card at an angle.
11. Sprinkle Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel on the card.
12. Sprinkle Glass glitter over the top of the EE and then heat emboss from underneath until melted.