StazOn Jet Black Ink by Tsukineko
White Glossy, Blue, & Light Blue Cardstock, Patterned Paper
Blue Alcohol Ink, Rubbing Alcohol
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Fold a 4-1/4″ X 11″ panel of light blue cardstock in half to form top-folding card base.
- Adhere a 4-1/8″ X 5-3/8″ panel of patterned paper to card front.
- Use sponge applicator to apply blue alcohol ink to a 3-1/2″ X 5″ panel of white glossy cardstock.
- Spray with rubbing alcohol in a spritz bottle to create drops and splatters on the blue ink. Allow to dry thoroughly
- Stamp image with StazOn over dried Alcohol ink panel.
- Layer on blue cardstock layer.
- Adhere to front of card.
- Tie with white twine and adhere beads as shown.