Key Lime, Emerald, Moonbeams, & Carme Silks by Splash of Color
Claudine Helmuth Gel Medium by Ranger
2 & 4 Flat Brushes
1. Apply a thin coat of gel medium to canvas. Collage sewing pattern and book text on top. Add more gel medium. Let dry completely.
2. Paint canvas with light green silks. Let dry.
3. Stamp thin leaf pattern in Emerald silks.
4. Paint a large piece of mixed media paper with different colors of green silks. Let dry. Stamp large leaves in Versamark ink and emboss with Aged Hunter enamel. Cut out.
5. Stamp parrot in Versamark ink and emboss with Detail black EP. Paint with silks and a small brush.