Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Spectrum Noir Markers (TN3, TN4, TN6, TN7, TN8, DR2, DR3, DR4, EB8, JG1, JG2, JG3, LG3, LG4, LG5)
Twine May Arts
Sand-It Gadget by Core’dinations
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fold 4-1/4″ x 11″ panel of green card stock in half to form card base.
- Cut 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of S’mores textured card stock and lightly sand with sanding block.
- Tie 10″ length of bakers twine around sanded panel; adhere panel to card base with Zip Dry.
- Stamp Pen Pattern Moose with Tuxedo Black ink and color as desired with Spectrum Noir markers on 3″ x 4-3/4″ panel of white card stock.
- Sprinkle on Spoonful of Snow and heat from underside to melt.
- Adhere stamped panel to 3-1/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel of green card stock with Zip Dry.
- Adhere stamped and matted panel to card front using 3D Foam Squares.