Black Archival Ink by Ranger
White & Green Acrylic Paints
Sticky Notes by Post-It
Tape or Glue
1. Paint wood piece with white paint and green acrylic paint. Let dry completely.
2. Stamp Flourish trim along top and bottom of top wooden piece using black ink.
3. Stamp messages using alphabet stamps and black ink.
4. Paint white cardstock with green and white paint.
5. Stamp telephone image using black ink onto painted cardstock two times using black ink.
6. Cut out two of the telephone images. Attach to main panel.
7. Cut rectangle of painted background and score 1/4″ from each end and ½” from each end. Score along the bottom ¼” and ½”. Cut out corner pieces and fold each edge. Stamp telephone image using black ink on pocket. Attach to middle wood panel.
8. Create pocket on other two panels to slide post-it notes or note pads into pocket.