Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Faded Jeans & Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger
Chalk by Pebbles
Spectrum Noir Markers
Ribbon by May Arts
Instant coffee mixed with water in 2oz spray bottle
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Spray tag with coffee mixture to age and allow to dry.
2. Stamp Seed Background a few times around the edges of the tag with VersMark ink.
3. Rub a little blue chalk across the ink with your finger.
4. Stamp Seed Background on tissue paper with Vintage Photo distress ink.
5. Tear a few strips of the stamped tissue apart and apply to tag in a few spots with Fast Finish Decoupage.
6. When dry, stamp Pomegranate image on the tag with black ink and color with markers.
7. Sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel randomly on the tag.
8. Add some red mica fragments on top of the embossing enamel.
9. Heat from underneath until enamel melts
10. Tie ribbons on to tag.