Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
White & Kraft Cardstock
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Fold kraft card stock for card base.
2. Stamp Decorative Grate onto card base with Versamark Watermark Ink Pad.
3. Sprinkle Clear embossing powder over card base and shake off excess.
4. Sprinkle Lime Micro Glitter over card base and lightly tap off excess. Heat emboss from back side of paper.
5. Cut three different widths of twill ribbon and make tails on one end.
6. Stamp Happy Day sentiment from Rose Thoughts Perfectly Clear Stamp Set in black ink. Trim and cut tail end on right side.
7. Stamp Jumbo Poppy with black ink. Color with markers.
8. Trim around colored Poppy and position around on card base with cut twill ribbon and sentiment.
9. Glue into place with Beacon glue.