Angel Blessing by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Deep Indigo cardstock in half to form an A6 card, round the top two corners.
- Stamp the Angel Blessing on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic markers.
- Use the ruler and pencil to draw a light line from the edges to the ribbon tail on the right and to the top of the ribbon on the left, trim away the paper around the ribbon.
- Trim the top edge and the two sides to be an 1/8" away from the dotted edge of the scalloped frame, round the corners.
- Stamp the Snowflakes on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of the Powder Blue Vintage paper using Memento Danube Blue, round the top two corners and edge the piece with the blue ink.
- Cut a 4 3/8" x 5 5/8" piece of white, round top two corners, adhere to the card front, then adhere the Snowflake layer to it.
- Use glue with a fine tip to apply glue to the fur areas of the Angel's cape and hat, add Crystal Micro Glitter, add to the tops of the berries too, let dry.
- Place some Spoonful of Snow on the snowdrift areas of the image, heat from underneath to melt and set.
- Use foam tape to add the Angel Blessing to the card front.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Decor Cling Snowflakes 24.99
- Decor Clear Handle 10.99
- Angel Blessing Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
- EJS02 Spoonful of Snow
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Deep Indigo)
- Powder Blue Vintage Patterned Paper by BoBunny
- Copic® Markers (B32, B34, B37, B60, BG90, BG93, BG96, E01, E35, E37, E51, E53, R39, R59, R85, W0, W4, W6, W8, Y00, Y26)
- Memento™ Danube Blue Ink by Tsukineko®
- Zutter 1/2" Corner Rounder
- White Eraser
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- Dries Clear Craft Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project