Baby Background by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Sweetie Pie cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Stamp Baby Background on a white panel of cardstock and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a panel of grasshopper cardstock
- Wrap ribbon around panel and adhere to card
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger die cut panel of Pink Punch cardstock before adhering to car
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Sweetie Pie, Grasshopper, Pink Punch)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project