Believe Delicate Snow Card by Krissy Fossmeyer
- Fold 4-1/4" x 11" panel of red card stock in half to form card base.
- On 4" x 5-1/4" panel of white card stock, lightly apply Tumbled Glass ink with sponge dauber using stencil included with stamp set.
- Stamp snowflakes on sponged panel using Bahama Blue ink.
- On 3" x 3" panel of white card stock, stamp sentiment using Lady Bug ink.
- Die cut Label die using Cuttlebug machine. Leave card stock in die and lightly apply Tumbled Glass ink on panel. Remove card stock from die to revel white border.
- Wrap length of ribbon around snowflake stamped panel; adhere to card base using Zip Dry.
- Adhere sentiment panel to card front using 3D Foam Squares.
- Tie ribbon into bow and attach to card front using glue dot.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Memento™ Lady Bug & Bahama Blue Ink by Tsukineko®
Tim Holtz® Tumbled Glass Distress Ink by Ranger®
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
Ribbon by May Arts
Nestabilities Labels One Die Set by Spellbinders
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project