Blooming Globe by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the image with VersaFine ink on to Mixed Media paper.
2. Color the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers indicated.
3. Cut the image out. I chose to leave a white border around it.
4. Cut a piece of Smooth Bristol Paper to the size of 5 1/4" x 3 3/4."
5. Using Ink Blending Tools, swipe each of the Distress Oxides across the Bristol Paper in a horizontal line, in rainbow order.
6. Blend the colors as necessary to get a fully blended rainbow.
7. Spritz the Distress Oxides with water to get them to react. Blot off excess water after letting it sit for a minute or two to get lighter colors. Let dry completely.
8. Create the card base out of Yellow Corn cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
9. Temporarily place the Blooming Globe on the Oxide background to figure out placement for the sentiment.
10. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Detail White Embossing Powder.
11. Attach the Blooming Globe to the background, and the background to the card base.
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Blooming Globe Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Yellow Corn
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 022, 023, 026, 027, 029, 030, 032, 040, 041, 045, 047, 050, 051, 052, 081, 082, 083, 084, 090, 099, 200, 202, 220, 222, 302, 803
Ranger: Distress Oxide Inks in: Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey, Lucky Clover, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet, Ink Blending Tools
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: Tape Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project