Blue Butterfly Pattern by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere black cardstock panel onto a light turquoise card base.
- Stamp Rattan Weave image on a light teal panel with Versamark ink and emboss with Detail Black embossing powder.
- Adhere to card.
- Wrap orange ribbon around card.
- Stamp Butterfly Pattern image on a white panel with black ink and color with markers.
- Sponge distress ink on edges of panel.
- Back panel with a slightly larger black panel and adhere to card.
- Sprinkle Aged Spice embossing enamel and champagne glass glitter on card and heat from underneath until melted.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Butterfly Pattern Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous W120 Rattan Weave (retired)
SSC1202 Regal Bird Quotes (retired)
Shabby Shutters distress Ink
Copic Markers (BG10-BG11-BG13-YR00-YR02-YG00-YG01-B01-B00)
Bazzil Basic cardstock,
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project