Brushed Wishes Spring Borders by Alison Heikkila
- Create the card base out of Plum cardstock, cut to 7 1/2" x 5 1/4."
- Die cut the bottom front flap of the card base with the scallop border die.
- Trim down all other cardstocks to be 5 1/4" wide by approximately 1."
- Die cut each of the cardstocks with the same scallop border die.
- Adhere the Ocean Side layer to the card base, approximately 1/2" from the bottom.
- Continue this process in reverse rainbow order (except for Firecracker), adhering each layer about 1/2" above the last.
- Stamp the sentiment and the circle with VersaMark ink repeatedly on to the Firecracker cardstock.
- Emboss with Detail White Embossing Powder.
- Attach the Firecracker layer to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock: Plum, Ocean Side, Parrot, Banana Pepper, Mandarin, Firecracker
- Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project