Cat Tree by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Cat Tree with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink on Mixed Media Paper.
- Color the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
- Using On Point Glue, apply the adhesive to the circles that aren't connected to the holly leaves.
- Sprinkle with Gold Tinsel.
- Die cut the image using the Small "R" Fitted Frame.
- Die cut the Large R in Evergreen cardstock.
- Create the card base using Bo Bunny's Wild Berry Vintage Double Dot cardstock. Cut it to 6 1/2" x 10."
- Attach the die cut pieces together.
- Apply the die cut to the card base, leaving room for the ribbon at the bottom.
- Cut a piece of Gold Velvet Shimmer Ribbon and apply it about 1/4" from the bottom of the card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Cat Tree Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- TP102 Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Evergreen)
- Wild Berry Vintage Double Dot Cardstock by BoBunny
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- ZIG® Clean Color Markers by Kuretake® (010, 022, 028, 041, 044, 045, 050, 060, 061, 064, 067, 090, 091, 093, 222, 260, 302, 303, 900, 901, 902)
- Water Brush
- Gold Velvet Shimmer Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- On Point Glue by Imagine Crafts
- Scotch® ATG Gun
- Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project