Christmas Cottage by Suzanne Czosek
- Stamp image using Memento Black ink onto white cardstock.
- Color Image using Copics YG23, YG25, R02, R05, E23
- Add shading and blue highlights to image using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
- Sprinkle embossing powder mix and heat from underside.
- Distress edges of stamped image. Mount on white cardstock with distressed edges.
- Mount image panels to red cardstock card base.
- Tie Tulle bow and accent with mini jingle bells.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Christmas Cottage Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers (YG23, YG25, R02, R05, E23)
Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project