Chunky Birthday by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Chunky Birthday on white cardstock with black ink and color with watercolor pencils and do some extra shading with colored pencils.
- Layer onto blue paper and mount to an orange card.
- Randomly apply blue Dot Sparklers around the image and add Glossy Accents to the balloons.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Chunky Birthday Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Watercolor Pencils
- Prisma Pencils
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project