Create Sunshine by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of Golden Yellow cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a panel of cork to the card.
- Add a panel of patterned paper to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel of cardstock and color with pencils.
- Back the image panel with a black die cut panel and adhere to the card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Create Sunshine Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Golden Yellow & Black Magic)
- Deep Blue Dream Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Cork by DCWV®
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Memento™ Teal Zeal Dye Ink by Tsukineko®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project