Cyclamen by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine ink.
- Color using the markers listed above.
- Loosely fussy cut the image and set aside.
- To create the leaves background, tape the stencil to a piece of Mixed Media paper. Using sponge daubers, apply ink starting with the blue shade in the Vineyard Kaleidacolor. Sponge randomly, and do not cover the entire stencil. Next, use the Aspen Mist ink, followed by Pear Tart. You may want to go back and add a little Aspen Mist again to help blend the colors. Last, you can add a little of the green shade in the Kaleidacolor pad. Be sure to use a different sponge dauber for each color. Remove and clean stencil.
- To make the card base, cut a piece to 6 1/2" x 10."
- Make a border around all four edges using Lilac Posies ink or marker.
- Sprinkle the edges with Shabby Green and heat from underneath. Do only one side at a time.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Spring Sentiments set in VersaFine on the leaves background.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Cyclamen Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Jungle Leaves Metal Stencil 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
Zig Clean Color Markers: 043, 044, 045, 046, 081, 082, 303
Imagine/Tsukineko: VersaMagic in Tea Leaves and Aspen Mist, Kalediacolor in Vinyard, Lilac Posies Memento marker or ink, Sponge Daubers
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Scrapbooking Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project