Daisy Field by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image onto white cardstock.
- Color background with very pale blue. I used such a light color, I colored right through the flowers. Then color flowers with a dark enough color that will cover the sky. I did straight coloring (no blending necessary)
- Color Stamen using one single color. (Do not add glitter until after entire card is done to prevent making a mess.)
- Flick the grass from the bottom up. I put ¼” flicks of the darker colors and gradually made longer flicks as the colors got lighter.
- Assemble card. I cut the ribbon and tape on the back, and glue on the bow with Zip Dry. I then layer the cardstock together.
- Add Glossy Effects onto the stamen and bee body. Then sprinkle on the sunflower glitter. Shake off excess glitter, then add Glossy Effects to the bee wings.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Daisy Field Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers (YG67, YG63, YG17, YG03, YG01, RV55, RV02, RV00, Y35, B000)
- Super Smooth White Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
- Pink Polka Dot Ribbon
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® Tape Runner by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project