Dapper Octopus by Katy Leitch
- Take a piece of driftwood and layer it with Texture Sand Paste (DecoArt) and small decorative balls in two sizes (Powertex). Add a wash of sandy coloured paint all over.
- Glue in place some shells and a few cogs/watch parts to echo the Steampunk feel.
- Stamp the Octopus and colour with markers. Fussy cut out and gently bend the legs by stretching the paper over a paintbrush handle.
- Stamp the hat from the Skeleton Style set and cut out. Add the hat to the Octopus.
- Glue him in place with his legs over his treasures as though he is crawling over them. Add brads for eyes and a glass pebble 'monocle' to finish.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Skeleton Style Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Octopus Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- DecoArt Media Texture Sand Paste
- Powertex: 3D Balls (two sizes)
- Various embellishments
- Driftwood piece
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project