Delicate Snowflakes by Janelle Stollfus
- Make a top folding card base from a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch cardstock with a finish size of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.
- Stamp Delicate Snowflakes in Bon Voyage Blue onto blue cardstock and straight stitch white thread around perimeter (optional). Glue to card base.
- Stamp snowflake from Jumbo Snowflake Trio set with water sprayed onto stamp. While impression is still wet, sponge ink over area. Let dry and sponge other colors around water stamped impressions.
- Stamp Believe Christmas in black ink.
- Stamp smaller snowflakes around edges to fill in blank areas. Glue to blue cardstock.
- Die cut snowflake with vellum. Add dots of 3-in-1 glue to a few corners of both pieces of snowflake and adhere onto card base.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Cling Delicate Snow - CRS5069 11.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Believe Christmas Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Wausau Paper
Vellum paper by Core'dinations®
Venetian Lace, Bon Voyage Blue, Triumphant Red, Antique Moss, Photogenic Black (Graphics 45 Decades Inks, Clearsnap)
White Thread Sewing Machine
3-in-1™ glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project