Dreamweaver™ Stencils Three Christmas Icons by Laura Drahozal
- Cut card base to 6 3/4" by 10 1/2" and fold at the top.
- Cut tan card stock to 6 1/4" by 5 1/4" and adhere to the front of the card.
- Cut tan color core card stock to the size of the Three Christmas Icon Stencil.
- Tape the Christmas icon stencil over the top of the card stock using removable tape. Be sure to use one large piece over the top edge of the stencil. It will act as a hinge.
- Use the palette knife to remove Regular Embossing Paste from the jar and lay a strip above the stencil. Make sure you have a long enough strip to cover the entirety of the image.
- Place the bottom edge of the paste spreader above the strip of paste and pull towards you. The paste should completely fill in the wells of the Christmas Icon Stencil.
- Carefully remove the tape from the sides and the bottom of the stencil, leaving the tape on the top.
- Lift the stencil from the bottom corner like a door and then remove it entirely from the area.
- While the paste is drying, place the Christmas Greetings stamp on the stamp handle and stamp several times in a line.
- After the paste has dried, use the Chameleon Pens to color directly on it.
- Cut the dotted card stock to fit inside the tan on the front of the card.
- Cut the pasted and stamped images to the size you prefer and use the paper distresser to rough up the edges.
- Cut green card stock to create thick mats around your central images.
- Use the ink blender and the Distress ink to edge all of the card stock pieces.
- Attach the Christmas images to the green mats and the mats to the dotted card stock.
- Wrap May Arts ribbon around the dotted card stock and tie.
- Adhere the top of the card to the base.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Three Christmas Icons Metal Stencil 7.49
Also uses these supplies:
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Ribbon by May Arts
Scotch® Removable Tape by 3M®
Scotch® 1/2" Adhesive Tape by 3M®
Chameleon™ Markers (Grass Green, Spring Meadow, Bark, Hot Cocoa, Warm Sunset, Crimson Red)
Tim Holtz® Walnut Stain Distress Ink by Ranger®
Ink Blending Tool
Tonic Paper Distresser
3D Foam Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project