Family Home Neighborhood by Janelle Stollfus
- Create card base by folding a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch piece of cardstock in half with a finish size of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.
- Stamp the three building stamp from Family Home with Tuxedo Black in on Mixed Media Paper.
- Stamp on masking paper or sticky note and cut out to cover image on cardstock.
- Stamp the two building image next to first stamp. Color buildings.
- Optional: Draw sidewalk with black pen around stamped buildings and airbrush sky and pavement/road with a mask for each covering any parts already colored.
- Trim image and glue onto card base.
- Sprinkle Halo Glitter mix and Kaleidoscope powder around edges of colored image and heat emboss from the back of the paper.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Family Home Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Core’dinations®
Sketch™ Alcohol Markers by Copic® (B24, B26, B37, B39, BG11, BG13, BG15, V12, V15, V17, R12, R14, R29, YG13, YG17, YG09, Y00, Y13, YR12, YR16, YR23, YR27, BV23, BV25, E23, E25, E29, C1, C2, C4, C7, C9)
Zip-Dry™ by Beacon Adhesives®
Optional: Airbrush Starting Set by Copic®,
Black Multiliner Pen by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project