Flower Pizazz by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Flower Pizazz on glossy paper with VeraMark ink and brayer over it with purple ink. Rub with a paper towel to remove ink on the stamped image.
- Sprinkle corner and bottom with Shabby Green Embossing Enamel, heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
- Diecut a white frame and stamp the sentiment in black ink. Glue onto card.
- Diecut an outer frame using the same size die and the next larger size. Glue over the sentiment.
- Color silver Dot Sparklers with a yellow Spectrum Noir pen and randomly place around the flower. Adhere a yellow large rhinestone in the center of the flower.
- Layer onto green paper and glue to a yellow card.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Flower Pizazz Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Fireflies Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Green Cardstock
- Glossy Paper
- Large Rhinestone
- Wilted Violet Distress Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project