Garden Boots by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Garden Boots on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
- Color the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
- Fussy cut the boots out.
- Die cut the Large H Fitted Frame with Pink Punch Vintage Cardstock.
- Die cut a piece of Fireflies cardstock with the Small V Fitted Frame.
- Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
- Stamp the Garden Boots and the Brushed Hello all over the card base with VersaFine ink.
- Apply Distress Oxide ink in Peacock Feathers to the outside edge of the card base using an Ink Blending Tool.
- Apply Tear It! Tape along the top and the bottom of the card base.
- Sprinkle tape with Bright Pink embossing powder and heat set.
- Glue die cuts together with the EZ Runner.
- Attach the boots to the die cuts with foam squares.
- Attach the die cut layers to the card base.
- Apply Nuvo Jewel Drops randomly on the card base. Let dry.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Fireflies
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Bo Bunny: Pink Punch Vintage #12PPV951
Zig Clean Color Markers: 025, 027, 036, 042, 050, 052
Ranger: Distress Oxide Ink in Peacock Feathers, Ink Blending Tool
Nuvo Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze
Imagine: Tear It! Tape
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project