Garden Home Canvas by Pam Hornschu
- Stamp Garden Home on panel of white cardstock. Color and shade with markers. Sponge cocoa ink around the edges.
- Paint edges of canvas with acrylic paint. Let dry. Adhere image to back inside canvas.
- Adhere moss around edges with Zip Dry. Dab more adhesive over moss and sprinkle with Color Fragments.
- Adhere tree bark and rocks around edges with Quick Grip.
- Stamp Garden Snail image on white cardstock. Color and shade with markers. Cut out and adhere to frame.
- Tap tacks into corners with smaller hammer.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Garden Home Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers (E31, E33, E37, YR000, YR15, YR68, BG10, BG13, BG18, BG32, YG0000, YG03, YG63, YG93, YG95, YG97, Booo)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project