Grape Cluster by Laura Drahozal
The card base is 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" folded in half for a 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" card.
1) Tape the stencil, right side up, over the cork paper. Be sure to use a single large piece all the way across the top to use as a hinge when removing the stencil.
2) Remove some paste from the container with the palette knife and place on the bottom front of the paste spreader.
3) Place the bottom of the spreader on the top of the stencil, with the paste facing you.
4) Pull the paste covered spreader down over the stencil, maintaining contact with the stencil and filling in the wells with the paste as you go.
5) Place the excess paste back in the container.
6) Carefully remove the tape from the sides and bottom of the stencil.
7) Using the top tape as a hinge, carefully remove the stencil and let the paste dry.
8) When the paste is completely dry, use the Spectrum Markers to color directly on the white paste.
9) Use the Fabri-Tac to adhere the burlap to the patterned paper and the purple card stock to the burlap and let dry.
10) Use the Zip Dry to adhere the cork paper to the card stock.
11) Use the Big Bite to punch holes for the brads through all the layers.
12) Place brads into the holes.
13) Wrap and tie twine around the bottom.
14) Use Zip Dry to adhere the card to the background and the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Graphic 45 Rare Oddities Collection Brews and Potions Paper
Spectrum Markers EB8, DG3, CG2, FL5, LV1, PL4, LV2, LV3 and JG6
Creative Impressions Brads
My Colors Card Stock in Evergreen and Deep Purple
Big Bite Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project