Halloween Hats Tag 1 by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp and color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- Cut the images out with dies.
- Use Creole Spice Kaleidacolor Inks from Imagine, rolled on with a Brayer.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink.
- Wipe VersaMark pad on edge of tag all the way around, sprinkle with Aged Spice Embossing Enamel and some Ochre Color fragments. Heat from underneath.
- Add ribbon from Creative Impressions.
- Frantage Color Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Halloween Hats Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
- Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Manila Shipping Tag
Wrinkled Crepe Ribbon Creative Impressions
Creole Spice Kaleidacolor Ink Pad by Imagine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project