Halloween Hats Tag 1 by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp and color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- Cut the images out with dies.
- Use Creole Spice Kaleidacolor Inks from Imagine, rolled on with a Brayer.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink.
- Wipe VersaMark pad on edge of tag all the way around, sprinkle with Aged Spice Embossing Enamel and some Ochre Color fragments. Heat from underneath.
- Add ribbon from Creative Impressions.
Also uses these supplies:
Manila Shipping Tag
Wrinkled Crepe Ribbon Creative Impressions
Creole Spice Kaleidacolor Ink Pad by Imagine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project