Halloween Labels Bottles by Lea Fritts
- Stamp labels in black on ivory cardstock.
- Cut labels using cutting dies, distress with ink.
- Remove lids from medicine bottles.
- Paint one lid black and paint a wooden finial black to match it.
- Glue finial to lid and apply glue around remainder of lid top. Add Black Micro Glitter to glue.
- Adhere a plastic spider to side of lid.
- Fill jar with spiders and attach label with cat on it using glue dots.
- Cover other lid with VersaMark ink and sprinkle with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel.
- Gently heat lid, starting from a distance, to melt and set powder.
- Fill bottle with plastic skeleton parts and attach lid.
- Attach witch label using glue dots.
Also uses these supplies:
Lamp Black Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint by DecoArt
Wooden Finial or Bead
Plastic Spiders and Skeleton Pieces
Beacon 3 in 1 Glue
Brown Ink and Makeup Sponge
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project