Halloween Labels Kraft by Fran Seiford
- Stamp skeleton label on white cardstock with Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Color with Copic™ Markers.
- Die cut and set aside.
- Trim purple cardstock to 8.5" x 5.5. Score and fold in half to create card base.
- Tear kraft cardstock to make a 4" x 5.25" panel.
- Stamp labels on kraft panel with VersaFine™ Ink, leaving room for message.
- Stamp message on kraft in open space with VersaMark™ Watermark Ink. Coat with Clear Orange embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Adhere kraft panel to card base with Zip Dry™ Adhesive.
- Adhere die cut skeleton to card front with dimensional foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Large Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
EP191 Clear Orange Embossing Powder
Kraft, Purple, & White Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project