Handle With Care by Pam Bray
- Stamp background image with black ink on prepared background paper and edges of card stock mats.
- Mat prepared background piece on black card stock. Adhere to card front.
- Paint white paper using yellow and red paint; dry.
- Apply weathered wood; dry.
- Apply gesso; dry.
- Paint gold over top of prepared background paper; dry.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink on prepared back ground paper.
- Stamp barbwire image with red paint on prepared background paper.
- Spatter with white and black paint; dry. Adhere to front of card.
- Paint white paper with yellow and red paint: dry. Stamp image with black paint; dry. Fussy cut out image out and place on front of card with pop dots.
- Wrap twine around card; tie bow.
- Add gemstones.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- AS Cling Toxic Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Chevron Background Metal Stencil 11.99
- AS Cling Handle With Care Stamp Set 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Harvest Orange, Classic Cherry)
- Cream Cardstock
- Acrylic Paint by DecoArt® (Primary Yellow, Cadmium Red Hue, Gesso, Quinacridone Gold, Carbon Black, Titanium White)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Clear Gemstones
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project