Heart Ornaments Embossing Powder by Dreamweaver
- Fold dark green panel in half to form card base.
- Stencil Heart Ornaments on to blue dotted card with translucent paste.
- Sprinkle Real Red Embossing Powder on paste while wet.
- Sprinkle Evergreen Embossing Powder over pine bough area.
- Heat paste from underneath to set.
- Layer blue panel on coral panel and gold panel, then adhere to card front.
- Create bow from organdy ribbon.
- Attach bow to card with decorative pin.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock from Bazzill Basics
Organdy Ribbon from May Arts
Decorative pin embellishment
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project