Heron by Jamie Martin
1. Stamp Heron on white cardstock and color with pencils. Layer onto blue and green papers.
2. Using the stencil from Kaffee Klatsch, stencil image with Tea Dye ink.
3. Use die from Build A Pop Up Die Set to cut edge of card. Sponge edges with Tea Dye ink. Glue a strip of green paper to cut edge.
4. Stamp Spring onto white cardstock , sponge edges, layer onto dark blue paper and add Dot Sparklers to the corners.
5. Glue to bottom of the card.
6. Tie twigs with twine and glue to card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Heron Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1214 Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (retired)
AC672HSG Dot Sparklers Gold (retired)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 glue and Fabritac
Twigs (from the yard)
Distress Ink in Antique Linen and Tea Dye
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project