House-Mouse Designs® Chive Chewing by Jennie Lin Black
1. Stamp image.
2. Color image using your favorite colors or suggested colors listed above.
3. Assemble card. I took a flat piece of ribbon and wrapped it around cardstock topper, taping it on the back. Then glued the bow on top with Zip Dry.
4. Pop up image using Scrapbook Adhesive foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Celebrate Late Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Purple Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Copic® Markers (E30, E35, E37, E11, E00, E000, R20, V15, V12, RV00, W3)
Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project