House-Mouse Designs® Dessert Dive by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 5 1/2" x 11" panel of Turquoise cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a 5" panel of pink cardstock to the card.
- Adhere a 4 7/8" panel of patterned paper to the card.
- Wrap 2 strips of ribbon around a 5 1/2" x 2" panel of yellow cardstock and then adhere to the card.
- Adhere pink die cut corners to card.
- Die cut a white circle panel and then back with a larger turquoise circle panel.
- Adhere these panel's to a pink scallop edge die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp the image on a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Cut out the image and adhere to the card with 3D foam.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel.
- Back the panel with a larger yellow die cut panel and then adhere to card with 3D foam.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Dessert Dive Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project