House-Mouse Designs® Flag Flyer by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image onto alcohol marker compatible cardstock such as Neenah Super Smooth Solar White cardstock. Be sure to use Alcohol Marker compatible stamping ink such as Memento.
- Color image.
- Coloring Tip 1: On the white part of the flag, be sure to shade it a bit using a very light gray. I used w1.
- Coloring Tip 2: I colored using the Hills and valleys method. I looked at the flag as if it were hills and valleys. I put the lightest shade of color on the hills and the darker shades in the valleys. This helps build volume to the image, rather than it looking flat.
- Assemble card as desired. I popped up the main image using Scrapbook Adhesive foam squares.
- Add white cardstock to the inside of card and stamp greeting or write a personal note.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Flag Flyer Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- White Super Smooth Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
- Copic® Markers (W1, W3, W4, E11, E00, E000, R20, R22, R24, R29, B02, B00, B000, W1)
- Star Punch by Stampin' Up!®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project