House-Mouse Designs® Flag Flyer by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" panel of Oceanside cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Cut a banner shape from the corrugated cardstock and adhere to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a die cut red cork panel.
- Adhere a strip of red cork to the card.
- Adhere the sentiment panel to the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Flag Flyer Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Oceanside)
Corrugated cardstock by DCWV®
Red Cork by DCWV®
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
Memento™ Danube Blue Dye Ink by Tsukineko®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project