House-Mouse Designs® Lucky Clover by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inches Parrot cardstock in half for card base.
- Stamp Mandala Bloom with Versamark Watermark ink onto the front of the card base and heat emboss with Vintage Lilac Tinsel.
- Stamp Lucky Clover with Tuxedo Black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim and adhere to cream cardstock and add Wildflower cardstock die cut with Spring Border scallop die.
- Tie ribbon in a knot around the colored image and pop up onto the card base with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Wildflower, Parrot
Sketch Markers by Copic - B21, B23, BG96, E21, E23, E25, E30, E50, G07, G14, G20, G21, G24, G46, RV10, RV13, RV23, RV34, V06, YG67
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project